To enroll in the second (2nd) year, a student must achieve at least 45 ECTS of the first year.
The student must pass the following subjects of the first (1st) year:
- Anatomy with physiology and pathology,
- Biomechanics with biophysics,
- Motor development in human ontogenesis and basics of positive motor transformations,
- Functional anatomy and physiology of the locomotor system,
- Evaluation procedures
- Fundamentals of Clinical Medicine I,
- Biochemistry and microbiology.
To enroll in the third (3rd) year, a student must achieve 60 ECTS in the first (1st) year and at least 46 ECTS in the second (2nd) year.
The student must pass the following courses of the second (2nd) year:
- Physiotherapy treatments I,
- Physiotherapeutic treatments II,
- Physical technologies in physiotherapy,
- Orthopedic medicine and manual therapy I,
- Physiotherapy practicum I,
- Fundamentals of Clinical Medicine II.
To complete the study, the student is obliged to complete all study obligations prescribed by the study program, prepare a diploma thesis and successfully defend it before the commission.